Peer to Peer Recovery Coaching
The journey of addiction is a painful one to walk, not only for the person who has the substance use disorder, but also for everyone that loves them.
In the very early days of learning about my daughter’s addiction I needed to know everything and everyone who could help me. I didn’t know where to start or who to trust and there just wasn’t enough time to lose my mind, which I was slowly doing, and figure out how to ‘fix’ my daughter. Taking care of myself wasn’t even on the agenda.
Peer to Peer Recovery Coaching is for anyone who is supporting someone with a substance use disorder. You will be offered personalized information and education on the very things it took me years to learn myself. We will work together to develop a healthy and effective plan for you and learn to set boundaries and reasonable expectations that work for you and your situation.
Have you ever wanted to talk to someone who has ‘been there’? Do you need to know about resources, support groups, and options that may be available to you? Do you know that you are not handling your situation in the best possible way but are caught up in trying to ‘save’ your loved one?
Call to book a CCAR Recovery Basics Group or Family Session:
- Gain perspective on the impact of addiction/recovery in the life of a loved one
- Explore how relationships impact recovery
- Define and increase fluency in the language of recovery
- Build capacity to understand and support a loved one in his or her recovery
- Practice specific skill sets key to supporting recovery
- Create a learning community to advance the recognition, acceptance and support of recovery
- Learn mindfulness techniques and discover support for your own healing and recovery
Individuals and couples:
Schedule a free introductory Telephone, Skype or Facetime conversation to explore the benefits of coaching and determine if peer to peer recovery coaching sessions might be beneficial
Book a Recovery Coaching Session Below Or Give Me A Call At 617-291-3266